Fuhhh I feel so tired yet relieved when I finally managed to bake about 300 pieces of butter cookies with my housemates Hani, Shud and TQ. Around 9.30 am, I picked Hani and Shud at Puncak (our college) then went to supermarket to buy another choc chip and dark choc and we started baking at 11 am at my house. Around 12.30 pm, TQ came to join us. (okay, TQ ni baru blk from Pahang tau, jumpe Mr ehem ehem). This was kinda fun although we (I mean, me, Hani and Shud) feel so tired with no reason. So, here are some of the pics taken just now.





We finished baking around 3.30 pm. Yeah, I know it took a really long time, rite? Ye laa, oven 1 je, nk baking berdulang-dulang. Mana x lamanye...
We decorated the cookies with different styles. haha. It's all because of me! Actually, we planned to tabur choc tu semua kat atas every cookies, but then when Hani asked me to add some water to the choc while heating it up, I TERtaruk byk sgt air, then the 3rd tray and so on, we couldn't get to top our cookies with choc anymore coz choc tu dah jadi air. Almost like hot choc la gitu. Errrr... I'm sooooo very the sorrrryyy korang!! Heeee.. (ye la, I ni x pernah pun cairkan choc. Tu yg pelik sket jadinye..) heeehe sorry again!
But hey, I had fun baking with them. Hope to bake a lot more next time, kay? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment