MUET. That's driving me insane! I was worrying all nights thinking about it. Can I do it? Will I pass it with good result? Will I be nervous when taking the tests? What am I gonna do if the question is going to be very difficult? Urgggghh I really need to stop this.
That was the night before.
On 7th Oct, I woke at 5.40 am in the morning, bathe and prepared myself to get ready to take the test that will be starting at 7.30 am at SMKS 19. Fuhhh I was so nervous. Why wouldn't I be? It's the Speaking Test day! I was wondering all the time thinking about... like.. Who will be in my group and blah blah.
BUT I'm so grateful! ...and I satisfied with it. It's all because:
That was the night before.
On 7th Oct, I woke at 5.40 am in the morning, bathe and prepared myself to get ready to take the test that will be starting at 7.30 am at SMKS 19. Fuhhh I was so nervous. Why wouldn't I be? It's the Speaking Test day! I was wondering all the time thinking about... like.. Who will be in my group and blah blah.
BUT I'm so grateful! ...and I satisfied with it. It's all because:
- All the candidates at that session were from the same college.
- Yeah.. this one. All were from the same faculty as mine and we're in the same track as well! haha I couldn't be more happier! Of course we'll get into the same group! hahah
- I got one of the 'kinda-easy-to-find-the-points-&-elaborations' questions. heck great =)
Although I was in the last group in that session, I mean, I've to wait like hours while experiencing such hecking nervous moment all the time, I feel grateful coz at least I can satisfy myself. Alhamdulillah. Thank God.
Hopefully I'll get satisfied too in this coming 7th November. Listening, Reading and Writing tests are waiting for me. Please doa for me... thanks =)
p/s: Thanks all for wishing me. U guys are the best =)
No comments:
Post a Comment