Wednesday, November 11, 2009

extraño

MUET MUET MUET. Ape kebendenye tu? Dgr pun mcm nak baling penyapu. Oh rupanye Malaysian Univesity English Test. Just noticed.

I think I did ok-ok la for Speaking test a month ago. But when it comes to Reading, Writing, Listening test day, I was so not prepared at all. AT ALL. (tapi nak prepare ape pun!?) Dah lah the day after ade final TAX 320. Kenakan bayaran plus Tax kang baru tau.

I had stomach ache in the morning while I was driving to the school! Ok tak pernah la pulak nak sakit pagi2 tiba2 buat hal. Sabar sabar.

Reading test was quite pelik, I have to say. Although all the questions were in MCQ form ataupun lebih dikenali sebagai soalan berbentuk objektif, but still mcm pelik. What's up with the "Not stated"?? What's the difference compared to "False"?? ****. Whatever it is, ape yg penting~~? Bkn kerjasama, tapi bulat-bulat je.

When it comes to Writing test, durrrrrrrrrrrr. Dah la pagi2 tu jugak baru ingat Writing test utk Muet ade soalan yg table-table or graph tu. But luckily sempat la nak ingat format. heee. I hated when the pengawas2 test keep staring what I've written whenever I was about to write a new sentence. Blerghhh stay away from me! Terus idea hilang! Tau la ape I tulis tak sehebat dia.

About Listening test, some of the questions were like *****. Tapi nasib baik takde kapal tebang or jet-jet yg nak tunjuk hebat terbang time tu.

I don't know why I kept complaining about this. Bahaha. Whatever, I've done with the test! Yeay no need to worry anymore. Senyum senyum =)

3 comments:

  1. x suke muet..! :(
    yg speaking ok la kot..
    reading dia sangat ntah pape..huhu ok fine la true false bulat2 je...tp perlu ke ada option no answer ke ape ntah..rase mcm nak jwb sume no answer je..hehe
    my writing teruk gler! dont want to talk about it.
    tp mmg x prepare pun nak exam tu..hee~

    ReplyDelete