As always, going to Law class scares us. I mean, the lecturer. Sukeeeee sgt tanye mcm2 psl Law. And keep asking when we were not prepared. And 1 more thing, he won't free the the person he was asking the question until he (the student larh) answer it correctly. Wth!? kesian kot.. and malu. So one day, he asked us question again. And we were like, "tak tau" (sambil buat muka seposen). Durrr... tanye soalan Law kat Account students? Ape tu? Of course kami x baca! We don't read, we only calculate. He asked us and semua jawab salah, except Naim who's the one who answer it correctly. Surprisingly, WE ALL got pictures! Haa.. ambik kau, satu class kene. hahah.
as for me, I got itik.
Ciken as usual, mother chicken & its anak2.
Shud dpt gamba kampung yg sgt indah....
haha Aten punye best. siap tengkorak lagi.
x aci Fadhee dpt ketupat, nk jgk! (walaupun x reti buat ketupat setelah diajar beribu kali)
Ayie mintak gelang mami jarum, tp what I can see here is sekadar contengan. Like, what is this!?Lecturer ni mmg pandai bab2 melukis ni (bakat terpendam). The best part was, he asked every one of us before finally drew them at our hands. "Any request?" he asked. I said, "Nope. Ape2 pun boleh." Then Ciken dgn bangganye, ckp "Haa.. itik. Dia suke itik!" Then dpt la itik yg x mcm my Dazzy. My Dazzy is waaaayyy cuter than this one. Sorry sir. Better I mkn strawberry. At first, I thought it was a ketam coz it looks like ketam ok.
The moral of the story:
- Buku Law jgn diketepikan, (tu kat book rack tu, cantik je tak bersentuh, habuk pun dh muncul)
- Tampal di mana2 case2 yg byk tu so that senang nk ingat. (advised from him)
- Put away calculator for a while. Start to READ and MEMORIZE.
p/s: Helly, u should help me out with LAW240. I'm scared!
haha serious xde rupa itik lgsg. en adlan fail la lukis itik. but mine dia x fail. comel kan ayam & 2 ekor anaknya itu? hihi
ReplyDeleteitu la psl.. hahah. I like yours. comel je anak2 nye itu. =P
ReplyDelete