Full of joy! :) yesterday, I finished class at 1.30 pm and later went home, and right after Asar, I went to pick up Helly. We went to Sunway Pyramid to do some last minute raya shopping (eheh konon la last minute. padahal slalu je shopping) and berbuka too :). It was AWESOME! hahah. kan kan Helly!
When we arrived, first thing that we did is to reserve our place at Secret Recipe around 6.30 pm. That mamat was so blur.. and he made me being blur too. I asked him about the reservation, he said, "mcm mane??" I was like "mcm mane kebende nye?" (tp dlm hati je la ckp camtu. haha)
Then, I managed to buy a very cheap jeans. It costs only RM 69.90. Very affordable ok. The material was good and the colour and the cutting.. ohh heck great! Guess what... kat kedai Romp je. Jeans dia mmg awesome. Then went to Promod, Helly finally bought a really beautiful shirt! Red in colour ok. My fav :)
Then we went for berbuka. The spaghetthi was great (sedap gile) but the kurma yg dia bg tu cam pelik sket rasanye (nk bagi free pun, bg la yg elok2 kan.. haihh)
When we arrived, first thing that we did is to reserve our place at Secret Recipe around 6.30 pm. That mamat was so blur.. and he made me being blur too. I asked him about the reservation, he said, "mcm mane??" I was like "mcm mane kebende nye?" (tp dlm hati je la ckp camtu. haha)
Then, I managed to buy a very cheap jeans. It costs only RM 69.90. Very affordable ok. The material was good and the colour and the cutting.. ohh heck great! Guess what... kat kedai Romp je. Jeans dia mmg awesome. Then went to Promod, Helly finally bought a really beautiful shirt! Red in colour ok. My fav :)
Then we went for berbuka. The spaghetthi was great (sedap gile) but the kurma yg dia bg tu cam pelik sket rasanye (nk bagi free pun, bg la yg elok2 kan.. haihh)

After berbuka, we jalan2 again, ehhh ehh smbhyg maghrib dulu yee.. hehee. After smbhyg, baru la we jalan2... We spotted a new shop (well, I don't know, kinda new, I think) selling lots of cute and adorable t-shirt with variety of colours! haha I bought one choc-green shirt and when my tanduk dah keluar, I infuenced Helly to buy one too. hehhhh blue colour, suits her, but not to me. The shirt only costs RM 29.90 each. Cheap yet soo cute! We were like omaigodddd!
After that, jalan2 lagi, (I ni x sah if x pegi bookstores and Speedy klau gi shopping). Usha2 kat Speedy, then to MPH, bought a mag consisting a little story about Tom W, (heheh) then around 9.45 pm, we went home. See, sape kata prempuan klau gi shopping mcm x nak blk? Kitorang blk okayyy.
I sleptover at Helly's house. Clean myself, tukar baju sume, usha2 brg2 yg kitorang beli tadi, then suddenly Helly showed me 5 bags (sling bag). Ok... I was like screaming to her (x tau la parents dia dgr ke x) coz those bags were TOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! And guess what!? She didn't buy them. It were her mom's. I was like omaigod-omaigod all the time! Jealous2! heh. Ade colour green, white, black, choc (the one that she used to wear) and finally the red one! I really admire that one! :)))
At 12.30 am, we went to dapur, sembang2 with Helly's mom and sahur skali. (sedap la ur mom's nasi goreng, pedas2 one.. I like!) Around 1.00 am went to her room ad gossip2 jap while onlining (haha ade ke word ni!? sigh..) Then we sembang2 until 2.30 am, baru tido. Ciken texted me that class for TAX320 will be at 8.30 am tomorrow.
At 6.30 in the morning, I woke up and smbhyng Subuh, then tido blk until 10.30 am baru kami bgn!! When I woke up, there were 2 messages in my inbox. It's from Ciken and Hani.
Ciken: "Fara x gi class Tax ke?"
Hani: "Kitorang nk gi beli brg2 utk baking utk esok after class ni, nk join x?"
I was like, "Ya Allah! I missed class!!!" After Hani told me that there were no more classes at that day, I was so kinda happy. haha. Ajak Helly gi SACC jap, then takde apape, went to Mid Valley! haha mmg ronggeng habis! I wanted to find a pair of wedges, so I finally found one at Vincci. It was soooo me! I love that wedges so much! The real price is RM 69.90. But luckily, I was one of their members. So I got 20% discount! Yeayyy! Jimat RM13.98 sen! Yesss. Helly bought another shirt at MNG after she dah x dpt tahan dah. hahah. It's soooo cantik.
Well, that's for our journey for today, heh. Hope that I could berjimat-jimat after getting duit raya later on! Please Farrah!
p/s: Helly masih teringat kan that cute guy kat Pyramid smalam, rite? (walked with his dad.. awwww)
hihi i'm the only 1 who rajin comment. *bangga*
ReplyDeleteowhh dia x dtg clas rupenye sbb terlajak tdo. tula, shopping sakan lagi.
u noe wht, dlm bilik 2C17, u're another 1 of the shopaholic girl selain hani & b.
ish...sudah2 la tu shopping sakan.
eh ehh saya ni xde la shopaholic cm diorang tuu.. dah lebih tuu.. haha.
ReplyDeletep/s: bangga? heh
umm i think u're following their footsteps.
ReplyDeletesunway, lpas tu mid? 2 days in a row. x shopaholic ke namanye? ahaha
hmmm ye kott.. haha balas dendam brp lama xde duit. heh.
ReplyDelete