Chuck Bartowski, nerd yet so funny and cute. Portrayed by Zachary Levi, this TV series has made me to stick to it. But the time isn't really good. Thursday night. My family (yeah, including me) are so into Jangan Tegur Lagi (Ye, kami suka cerita hantuuuu) which happened to be shown at the same time as Chuck on AXN. So, I've no choice but to watch it on another day. Luckily they repeat the show several times.
I'm thinking of buying the DVD box set since I've missed some of the episodes several times, but okayyy it's quite expensive eventhough if it's the pirated one. Sigh. And to make it worse, I can't even download them. Too bad. YouTube? I've already checked and it seemed that they didn't upload the series properly. It was just the part or clip of the series. T-T
I heard that Kristin Kreuk will be playing a new character on Chuck in season 3 that will be coming soon. (Lana Lang, I miss.) But I don't know if it's just a rumour or not. It could possibly be true, since I saw a picture of her with Zach Levi on Zach's Facebook page. Hope this is true! I'll be thrilled! But no offense, I love Sarah Walker too, the kick-ass girl.
Till then, you rule, u nerd Chuck!
p/s: Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all Muslims =)
Friday, November 27, 2009
She's the agent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment