Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I've watched New Moon and I think I like it better than Twilight. But I'm not obsessed with the casts like everyone else. It's funny when they have Team Edward and Team Jacob (or Team Rob and Team Taylor!?). But I still remember that the book has been published since I was in high school but they were not into it and the book was not so popular like nowadays.
I didn't know what to do at home and so I decided to go to the MPH bookstore to buy something to read. Ya, amalkan sikap membaca. Membaca menjana minda. Surprisingly, I bought this. Just noticed that the book was not really expensive as I thought, haha!
Ye mmg pelik, dah tgk New Moon baru nak baca Twilight.

p/s: Just noticed that Taylor Lautner was one of the kids in Cheaper by the Dozen 2. He's such a cutie when he's small.

2 comments:

  1. buku twilight amat2 best. seriously. tp ntah nape kt rse Robert Pattinson amat2 x sesuai jd Edward.dia rosak image edward kat mate kt.seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh awak pun baca mehh? cool.

    hahahah hbs tu, sape yg sesuai alia?

    ReplyDelete