Wooohooo finally! They're so cute and funnyyyyy. All the single ladies~~~ Bahaha sumpah kelakar! I'd been laughing from the start until the end of the movie! Mmg annoying. Org sebelah, sorry. The movie was really fun to watch, love it rase nk cubit2 je all those 3 Chipmunks, especially Theadore. But when it reminds me of Jesse Mc Cartney, I change my mind. Bahah sorry la Helly. the Chipmunks, comelss.
the Chipettes, double comelss.
I've been waiting for this movie for quite some time, and I was surprised when I heard that Zach Levi were in the movie too! Omg Zach Leviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ok cukup. Dah lah lead actor, mmg omg lah kan. Blergghh. But his character, Toby in the movie was not really funny as he plays Chuck. Sigh, I'd been waiting for him to make silly jokes! Tapi, nadaaaak!
p/s: Happy 19th Birthday to my beloved cousin, Wanis =) Oh yeah, Helly, hari ni best kan kan kan? HAHAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment