There are a lot of times when we dream about something and end up with unfinished dreams. It happened to me these days. Can u actually believe in dreams? Nahh, obviously I don't want any of my dreams to become real, coz they're all just... bad dreams. Sigh. And I hate it when I kept thinking about it.
When I was young, I used to dream about ghosts trying to scare me. And the sickening part was, they happened to live in my house, I mean, they lived together with my family. Wth!? Okay mimpi je. One more thing, I'd always dreamt about the same ghosts. The same type of ghosts. It's the golden skeleton ghosts! How stupid, I know.
But now, in these days, even I'd still dreamt of being hunting by ghosts, I also happened to dream about another thing too. Like involving my real life. And it scares me until now. I just hope that it'll never happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment