Sunday, May 30, 2010

great sales!


Hello, I know some of u might have noticed that Helly and I had been selling some of our clothes, shoes, handbags that we'd posted on our Facebook pages. Alhamdulillah the sales went well after we'd advertised the items in Facebook and by opening a boutique booth (which was a joint-venture sales with Nina) at UEM Academy in PJ. So here are some of the items left for u to buy. FYI, there's more, but I'm so tired of waiting the pictures to be uploaded here, so u can check them out at our Facebook pages. Click here.
Stripe Black & Grey Shirt by MNG
Size: S
RM 23
(original price: RM 79)




Sweet Blue Lace Shirt by Comma
Size: S
RM 15



Stripe Yellow Shirt by Soda
Size: M
RM 25

Yellow Flowery Shirt by Dolly
Size: M/L
RM 25

Black & White Flowery Dress by Nichii
Size: S/M
RM 25

No comments:

Post a Comment