aaa it's been awhile since I last updated my blog. Been busy with.... everything. Well I'm glad sem break has finally started. Mcm omagadddd. I really need a long break. Blh jadi gila sem ni. Hmm btw, yesterday I went to the World Congress of Accountants in KLCC with my classmates. There were a lot of delegates from many countries. Blacks and whites and chocolates (melayu). Hmm but still, no input. No food, no input. Nice. Luckily we got to collect some goodies there. Haha.

MEGAMIND! What a funny & interesting movie. Hihi "Olo?" hahaha. U should watch it. We watched this after we'd taken our last exam paper. I love Megamind, coz he's blue and his head is kinda funny. He's a real superhero. Hmm... since I've been leaving this whole blog thing for quite a long time, I don't have ideas what to write. Lame, I know. Okay bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment