
Cehh tajuk post nak mcm lagu The Ting Tings aje. Haha. "I love chocs!" Yes that's one quote that I remember when I had a white shirt quoting that. I'm so into chocolates since I was a kid sampai gigi rongak dulu mkn chocs byk sgt. I guess everybody is. Chocolates make u feel like "Ahhhhhhhhh" (okay obviously can't describe it cause it tastes so good!). Okay I want one now! Grrrrrr.
Today was not a fairytale, but today was kinda unproductive day. Maybe because today I'm fasting. Yeay ganti puasa hari kedua. hihi. I woke up around 12 pm. Took bath, browsing the internet, and and eh I think that's all. Eeeeeee boring! I don't know what to do! But I can't wait for Masscomm's event invited by Helly this Sunday. At least, there's something I can get to attend during the weekends, since only God knows what I feel right now. I don't know... there are "things" that bothers me at the moment. I don't know what I should do. Please, I've had enough. Blahhh I hate this post. Bye.
HAHAHAHA.you talk about chocolates.then suddenly u said.."i hate this post!"
ReplyDeleteok klakar.
hahaha tu laa. I am crazy.
ReplyDelete