Sunday, December 12, 2010

Diploma Convocation

Yeay! Finally and officially... I have graduated! ...in Diploma in Accountancy. Actually, I've finished off my last semester for diploma in May 2010 & currently been continuing my studies in Degree in Accountancy in the same place, which is UiTM Shah Alam (which I sucked & I got bad results for the 1st sem *cries* but Alhamdulillah all passed.) Okay let's not talk about that.

Alhamdulillah I've completed my studies in Diploma for 2 years after all the struggles and hectic days I'd experienced. A LOT of hectic days actually. I'd like to take the opportunity to wish congratulations to all my friends too (acewwah ayat skema essay).

I was so happy because my beloved parents & my bestfriend Helly came along at my convocation. Unfortunately, Fatin couldn't come (kalau awak ade, lagi best!). But thanks for coming guys! Love u forever :) Muah!

As I malas nak cerita panjang2, so here are some of the pictures taken during the convocation day held in UiTM Shah Alam.


Awww this is so sweet! These two flowers were from my parents & Helly! Soooo cute :) Thanks!
(first time dapat bunga, heheh)

with Abah & Mama :)

Thanks Helly for coming, you're the best! :)



That's all, bye!


p/s: mcm siot font kat post ni tak boleh kecikkan :'(

1 comment:

  1. eheemmm! congrats farrah!
    awww your welcome my dear. no prob!

    ReplyDelete